|Certification Makes the Home Care Difference.
In one of the fastest growing industries, Certification is what sets you apart.
Home Care Certification (HCC) requires:
Set Yourself Apart! Enroll in the Activities 101 Basic / Home Care Certification (HCC) Course by Award Winning Instructor Kathy Hughes, ADC
For more information via e-mail - Fill Out a Contact Form
Student must have access to a computer with internet access and a valid e-mail address.
Student must have basic knowledge of computers, e-mail, and attaching files.
Student must have a word processor (such as Word or Notepad) and basic knowledge of saving files.
- The student will understand basic medical information for the HomeHealth profession
- How to assess accurate medical conditions, Identify physical and emotional needs.
- The student will understand that Communication is key to providing person oriented care to your clients.
- The student will also learn planning skills based upon the completed assessment to better understand Person Centered Care.
- The student will understand that taking care of the family caregiver will help your client