How do I enroll?
MEPAP Part I - Online Activity Director Course: required for NCCAP Certification
NCCAP Approved: #NCCAP30420-18-M2-NT
Starts the 1st Tuesday of Every Month - (Check available courses below)
$600 - 16 Week Online Activity Director Training Course
All Materials Provided within the Course - NO TEXTBOOKS REQUIRED!
Step 1 - Enrollment
Step 2 - Make a Payment
Make sure Payment Arrangements are made before your 1st Day of the MEPAP Course.
Step 3 - Setup Login
NEW Students: Make sure your Login/Student Account is setup and working before your MEPAP course starts.
Returning Students: Your current login will remain the same and the course will be added to your available course list.
1st Week of Class
- Visit www.ActivityDirectorUniversity.org and Login using your Student ID and Password from Step 2.
- After logging in, a box titled “My Courses” will appear on the left-hand menu. (Note: The “My Courses” box will not appear until the first day of class)
- Click on the title of the course listed in the “My courses” box to enter the course.
- Your first week’s assignment will be to find a Practicum Advisor. This Advisor can be one of the following:
- an Activity Director Certified (ADC)
- an Activity Consultant Certified (ACC)
- a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS)
- a Department Head in your facility with at least 5 years of experience
- or the Administrator